Quick Intro


Hey Guys! I'm Jonny, your average makeup addicted 15 year old student.
This is My Blog,

Beauty, At What Benefits?

Enjoy!


Thursday 2 October 2014

Intro to Beauty, At What Benefits?

Hey Guys!!


My Name's Jonny, and I'm your average TY school student with an unheathly obsession with becoming a Make Up Artist.


So you're probably asking yourself:
What the heck is this about???
Well, dear viewer, wonderer, and breather, I am about to tell you!


This blog was set up as an Environmental Studies project, with only one objective: To post 5 posts on the Geography of any product or line of products, so where it was made, where it started, etc.


Of course, being the completely crazy, makeup addicted human that I am, instantly the thought of "MAKEUP BLOGGGGGG!!!!!" flew through my mind.


So yeah, that's essentially what this is! It's a blog, talking about makeup, where it's from, where it started, and where it's used!


Now don't think that just because this is a project, I will post 5 posts and then shut this blog down! No way, because I will keep posting on this! It's sorta my new school year's resolution... Yes I'm weird, we established this.


So, yeah! This is my blog:
Beauty, At What Benefits?


Cyaz Later!!
Jonny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment